Edinburgh Napier University is a publicly funded university in Edinburgh, Scotland. The college was established in 1964. The specialized school was introduced as a University in 1992 by Lord Douglas-Hamilton, getting to be Napier University. In 2009 the University was renamed Edinburgh Napier University. The college is based around its three principle Edinburgh grounds: Merchiston, Craiglockhart and Sighthill.
Edinburgh Napier University has more than 19,500 students, incorporating those on-grounds in Scotland and others studying on transnational projects abroad and online. If you are an African student and searching for a chance to study in the UK, at this point the African Scholarships program is here to enable you to finish your fantasy of studying in the UK.
- University Name: Edinburgh Napier University
- Courses: Bachelors and Masters
- Grant: £3,000
- Nationality: Africa
- Language: English
- Qualified Countries: African applicants are qualified.
- Worthy Course or Subjects: Available for an undergraduate or postgraduate certificate program at the University.
- Permissible Criteria: Be a self-subsidizing student who wants to study either in September 2019 or January 2020 at the university.
- Also, pay your £3,500 tuition fee.
Step by step instructions to Apply
- You need to be admitted into the undergraduate and postgraduate program at the university. You will be automatically considered for the award when you meet the qualification criteria.
- At the season of utilization, the university will request that you present your language capacity evidence, educational program vitae, a duplicate of visa and transcripts.
- If your national language isn’t English, at that point you need to exhibit the English language capacity through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The University will give £3,000 to every successful applicant.
Application Deadline: Open for September 2019 and January 2020 passage.