The University of Toronto welcomes applications for The Lester B.Pearson Scholarship Program for international students for the 2020/2021 Academic session. The Lester B.Pearson scholarship program is expected to recognize foreign students who exhibit outstanding academics accomplishment and creativity. It also recognizes students who are recognized as leaders within their school.
Emphasis is placed on the effect the student has had on the life of their school and community at large, and their future potential to contribute emphatically to the international network.
Granted every year, these scholarships recognize an extraordinary student from around the globe, including international students studying at Canadian secondary schools.
This is the University of Toronto’s most renowned and competitive scholarship for foreign students. Every year around 37 students will be named Lester B.Pearson students.
Award Worth For The Lester B.Pearson Scholarship
- The Lester B.Pearson Scholarship will cover the educational cost, books, incidental fees charges, and full living arrangement support for four years.
- The scholarship is valid just at the University of Toronto.
- Must be an international secondary school student (for example a non-Canadian requiring a study permit) planning to college studies in the following academic year.
Full Eligibility Requirements: An international student named by their school will be invited to present an application to the Lester B.Pearson Scholarship program.
- An international student (for example a non-Canadian requiring a study permit).
- A unique and inventive scholar.
- Very committed to school and community.
- A high achiever in academic and inventive interests.
- Eager about learning and academic exploration
- Have exhibited solid leadership abilities at present in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no sooner than June 2019
- Expecting to start college in the forthcoming academic year (students previously going to post-secondary school studies can’t be considered; student beginning their studies in January 2020 at another post-secondary school can’t be considered)
The most effective method to Apply
To apply, you’ll have to:
- Get a nomination from your school. (Secondary schools not as of now contacted/verified are approached to participate in our program which can be accessed within Lester B. Pearson Scholarship website.)
- Apply to learn at the University of Toronto to start your studies in 2019 and complete your application for admission before the deadline elapsed.
- Once we’ve gotten a nomination and you’ve applied to the college, you can finish the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
Determination Procedure: Based on application/qualification criteria, around 37 Lester B.Pearson Scholars at the University of Toronto will be picked every year.
These Lester B.Pearson scholarships are legitimate just at the University of Toronto.
School selection deadline: November 29, 2019;
Student OUAC application deadline: December 13, 2019 (Please note this is the final date to present an application to the OUAC; notwithstanding, it is suggested you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2019, as spaces in program fill-up rapidly and well-known projects may close early.)
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 15, 2020
We Also Recommend: