The Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden is inviting applications for the Avancez Masters Scholarships for Foreign Students in 2020.
The field/s of study to which the scholarship will be granted is determined every year by the University President. For the academic year 2020/21, the field of study is unrestricted, however, it will be circulated according to specific areas of education determined by the college the board, in view of the total number of candidates per each zone of education from the previous academic year.
The Chalmers University of Technology was established in 1829 through the desire of William Chalmers and is steadily ranked among the best 100 Engineering universities on the planet. Education at Chalmers is highly connected to advanced research in areas of specific quality. Over 33% of the students enrolled in its master’s Programs are foreigners.
Worth of the Avancez Masters Scholarships
The Avancez Masters Scholarships covers;
- A 75% decrease of the education costs (4 semesters/2 year Program)
- Students who excel during their 1st year of studies may get an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the education costs during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are moved to the scholarship laureates
To be eligible for the Avancez Masters Scholarships, candidates must be;
- A first-year Master’s Program candidates
- Residents from non-EU/EEA nations who are required to pay education costs for Swedish college studies
Note: The selection depends on the candidates’ relative academic excellence, which basically includes weighted average grade but in addition home college’s stature (including a position on worldwide ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s Programs.
How to apply for the Avancez Masters Scholarships
The following are the application methods;
- Fill in and present the request to acquire an individual link to your scholarship application form. The form will be distributed from November and onwards. It will take a couple of working days to get your own personal link (by email).
- Open the on-line request and submit it so as to acquire the individual link to your scholarship application form (the link will be distributed on November 2019, for the academic year 2020/2021)
- Not long after you have submitted the request, you will be sent a personal link to the scholarship application form.
- Please be aware that it might take a couple of days until you get the link. On the off chance that you have not gotten it, you can check your spam in your mail.
Deadline: Application closes on January 15, 2020.
We Also Recommend: