Are you from Asia and want to immigrate to Canada? What makes a nation attractive to immigrants has to do with the country’s hospitality to immigration. An approach to citizenship, liberal or non-existent norms, etc also make the country attractive to immigrants. All these make a nation advantageous to immigration.
It might be hard to acknowledge, yet outside of Canada, the US, and Australia, most countries make it very difficult or unthinkable for immigrants to move to the next phase of becoming a citizen.
In this era were migration is presently key to certain nation’s economic development and, and with the rate at which immigration is increasing. Individuals currently make their decisions based on some of the immigration requirements, security, acceptability, and others. As of now, Canada is perhaps the best destination for Asians.
Most Asians immigrate to Canada as a result of its association and proximity with the USA. If you can enter the country, there will consistently be a simpler way to go into the USA from Canada. Furthermore, numerous Indian students prefer to school in Canada since it is less expensive compared with different nations like the USA.
In the event that you are hoping to apply to Canada as an immigrant from the Philippines or Asia in general, the first thing is to take note of the different immigration programs and options for you.
What Are the immigration Options to immigrate to Canada From Asia?
The different immigration programs are:
- Family Class Sponsorship.
- Federal Economic Class.
- Provincial Nominee Program.
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program.
- Temporary Residence First, Then it can be upgraded to Permanent.
- Business Immigration Programs.
The Express Entry Procedure Includes
- Getting your profile submitted and entering the Express Entry Pool.
- Received an Invitation to Apply: You can only apply if you meet the basic requirements and essential.
- Present an application in 60 days.
- Processing time normally takes up to half a year after which a decision is made on your application.
- When you are eventually granted permission, you can move to Canada.
- The best applicant from the pool is chosen and a way to increase your CR score is to acquire an employment offer. An employment offer from a Canada employer which boost your score by either 200 or 50 depending on the job.
Candidates who have spouses, children and other relatives in Canada will likewise gain a few points in the express entry pool. So if you have a relative who is presently a permanent resident in Canada, the individual in question could be important in your quest to enter the nation.
Thus, the simplest method to immigrate to Canada for an Asia nation will be the Express Entry and the Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP). With these two strategic methods, you are certain that your visa will be processed faster.
The express section processes your visa for half a year from the application date (processing time depends on so many factors). QSWP and the Express entry system offer you a PR without an employment offer.
We Also Recommend: