The Dell Technologies graduation project is on. Dell Technology welcomes applications for the yearly graduation Project Competition. It is open to senior undergraduate students from universities in Turkey, the Middle East, and Africa in 2020.
Dell Technologies has started the yearly graduation project competition for senior undergraduate students from colleges in Turkey, the Middle East, and Africa.
The competition is planned to start the creativity of students for their graduation projects to assume a functioning job in its Transformation of IT and get the chance to sparkle and win prizes.
For the fifth consecutive year, they are propelling our competition in the pursuit of top special skills across the region. In the event that you are working on your graduation project in the Healthcare, Medical or Education segments, you are invited to go along with us for a very energizing ride! The focused topics: IoT or AI or Multi-cloud.
Worth of the Dell Technologies Graduation Project Award
Winners of the Dell Technologies graduation project will get money prizes as beneath:
- The first position will receive a cash prize of $5,000
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
- Third place victor will receive a prize of $3,000
- Every team will receive an acknowledgment certificate for their accomplishments.
- A formal grant ceremony will be organized at one of the significant Dell EMC events in the district.
- Every one of the individuals from the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be invited to go to the ceremony. Senior officials from their college/school will be invited as well.
Others You May Like
- How To Find a Job in Canada (Using Nothing BUT Social Media)
- Steps To Study In Germany As An International Student
- Online Jobs That Can Help You Drive Your Career Further
- Universities in the USA that offers Free Education to International Students
- Lester B.Pearson Scholarship For International Student at University of Toronto 2020
- Jobs In Canada That Doesn’t Require A University Degree
To be viewed as qualified;
- Students ought to have a solid academic standing, approved by the Head of their Department.
- The rightness of the information given by the student ought to be approved by the official mark and stamp of the Dean of their school/college.
- At the time of submission, every one of the individuals from student teams ought not be full-time workers of any organization at all, regardless of whether it is private, public, or non-governmental.
- No students ought to be recorded in more than one project.
- Students ought to have a faculty member as their official academic advisor and guide.
How to Apply For The Dell Technologies graduation project
All interested teams should submit their Projects Abstracts containing the accompanying information:
- Question 1: What is the fundamental/main problem issue that you are solving?
- Question 2: What is the significance/importance of this issue?
- 3rd question: Suggest the present solutions?
- Question 4: How will your answer take care of the issue? What’s new?
- Question 5: What is the expected effect of your answer from different points of view (social, commercial, environmental, and so forth)?
Note: Students are welcome to submit their project abstracts in areas identified with the advancement of technology and applications related to the accompanying target areas:
Artificial intelligence, IoT, and Multi-Cloud.
Deadline: Applications close December 22, 2019
We Also Recommend: