Application for the Aalto University scholarships is currently ongoing. Aalto University is offering scholarships to Undergraduate and Master degree programs in the field of Business and Economics, Science and Technology, Art and Design in 2020.
Aalto University scholarships are merit-based and are given on a competitive basis. The quantity of scholarship per degree program is reduced and relies upon the general number of chosen non-EU/EEA students per degree program.
Scholarships are assigned during the academic evaluation point as a major aspect of the admission procedure of a specific study choice. The best candidates of a specific study alternative obligated to education costs might be granted a scholarship.
Right now, Aalto University doesn’t offer any college-wide scholarship to take care of living expenses in Finland.
Worth of Aalto University Scholarships
- Aalto University scholarships take care of either 50 % (Category B) or 100 % (Category A) of the education cost.
- Aalto University scholarships will be granted as education cost waivers.
- Students are relied upon to cover every everyday cost (app. 800 EUR every month) and other educational related costs from their own finance.
Others You May Like
- How To Find a Job in Canada (Using Nothing BUT Social Media)
- Steps To Study In Germany As An International Student
- Online Jobs That Can Help You Drive Your Career Further
- Universities in the USA that offers Free Education to International Students
- Lester B.Pearson Scholarship For International Student at University of Toronto 2020
- Jobs In Canada That Doesn’t Require A University Degree
- Scholarships are granted to help non-EU/EEA citizens who study in an expense charging degree program.
- Just students who are ready to pay the education costs at Aalto University can apply for the Aalto University scholarship (for example education cost waivers).
Step by step instructions to Apply
- On the off chance that you are a non-EU/EEA citizen, you can apply for the scholarship simultaneously you apply for your chosen study alternative with a similar application form during the application time frame.
- In the application form for the study alternative, you will be posed inquiries by which your liability to charges is determined.
- If you are viewed as liable to the education cost, you will be offered a choice to apply or not to apply for an Aalto University Scholarship.
- Do not expect to apply for the scholarship after the application time frame has finished.
- Register with the online application system. Fill in the application and send it. Be aware that the application form are only accessible during the application period.
- Present all the necessary documents as well as pre-assignments by the given deadline.
- Check the admission results and check whether you have been admitted.
- After you get the letter of acceptance, acknowledge the educational place offered by the given deadline.
- Scan through all the material you will receive from your school and enroll in the college.
Application Deadline: Applications close on January 22, 2020.
We Also Recommend: