The University of Westminster in the UK is welcoming applications for its Westminster International Postgraduate scholarship program in the UK for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The University of Westminster is a government-funded college in London, United Kingdom. Its predecessor foundation, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was established in 1838 and was the first polytechnic establishment in the UK. Westminster was granted college status in 1992 which means it could grant its own degrees.
All through your studies with them, you’ll have access to different opportunities, instruments, and resources, as well as devoted career support, to upgrade your employability. There are likewise different activities and schemes planned for helping you construct your transferable skills, network with potential employers, and plan for the ever-changing graduate work market.
Worth of The Westminster International Postgraduate Scholarship Grant
Full education cost grant, accommodation, living cost, and flights to and from London.
For you to be eligible for the Westminster International Postgraduate scholarship, you must possess the following
- You should be an international student from a developing nation and hold an offer for a full-time Masters course beginning in September 2020 at the University of Westminster.
- Proportional to a UK First Class Honors degree, financial need and improvement potential.
For scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ incorporates middle-income nations. Nations considered as ‘developing’. If your nation is not on this list, then you are qualified to apply.
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
Instructions on How to Apply For The Westminster International Postgraduate scholarship
Download application form from their site. Link is below
- Applying by post: International undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship candidates must send their application to the school by post. This is because of the volume of application they get, they can’t acknowledge any applications by means of email.
- It is the candidate’s obligation to guarantee that the application is gotten before the deadline date. Because of extremely tight timescales, they can’t acknowledge applications that are gotten late or with a stamp of the deadline date.
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
- The Scholarships Office will email you to recognize receipt of your application. In the event that you require verification of delivery, kindly use a courier or delivery service which permits you to track your package and confirm receipt.
- All scholarship applications are screened to guarantee the essential qualification criteria for the scholarship selected have been met. If we notice that you don’t meet the requirements you will be informed by means of email. Note that applications that do meet the criteria for our Scholarships will be evaluated and shortlisted once the application deadline for the relevant intake has passed.
Deadline For The Westminster International Postgraduate scholarship: Application closes May 29, 2020.
We Also Recommend: