ISSCE International Scholarships open for applications to aid international students who study in School of Civil Engineering at Tianjin University in China in the 2020/21 academic session.
International Scholarship of Master Program in Civil Engineering (ISSCE) is a two-year length grant open for prospective scholars. Scholarship applicants need to pass the yearly review, or else, their scholarship will be terminated.
The University’s vision is to take part, through its role in the field of advanced education and scientific research, in the making of a unified, developed and advanced Non-Chinese Nation.
Tianjin University School of International Education was founded in January 2000, it is one of the secondary schools of Tianjin University. The school of International Educational takes enlistment, teaching administration, social organization and administrations functions of international students at Tianjin University for its primary task, and furthermore embraces the Chinese language teaching for international students.
Worth of the ISSCE International Scholarship
The grant covers;
- Full grant
- Educational cost – 30000 RMB/year
- Living allowance：2000 RMB/month
- Partial grant
- Living allowance: 1200 RMB/month
So as to be qualified for the ISSCE International Scholarships;
- Candidates must be non-Chinese residents with a valid passport.
- A Master’s Degree program candidate should hold a Bachelor degree and be younger than 35.
- Language capability requirement:
- TOFEL: minimum of 80, IELTS: minimum of 6.0. (English native speakers are excluded).
- Scholarships are available to pursue masters degree program in Building and Civil Engineering Program, Hydraulic Engineering Program, Naval and Ocean Engineering Program.
Method of Application
- Candidates should complete an Online Application on their site as indicated by the application schedule.
- Candidates ought to fill in the application data online, upload the application documents mention below to the Online Application System.
- Application Documents
- Upload all the mention documents below to the application system:
- Scan of the highest diploma .Documents other than Chinese or English must be joined with legally approved translations in Chinese or English.
- The candidate needs to present an English proficiency certificate (New TOFEL: minimum 80, IELTS: minimum 6.0).
- Scan of pre-graduation certificate is required if the candidates have not picked up degree certificate.
- Scan of an authorized duplicate of the academic transcripts or scan of international standardized sanctioned test results (for example, SAT/ACT/A-Level/AP/IB and so on.).
- Photocopy of your valid passport.
- Resubmit the authorized copy of the highest diploma before registration. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with authorized translation in Chinese or English.
Deadline: Application deadline is June 15, 2020.
We Also Recommend: