The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) welcomes applications for the Fully-funded DAAD Masters scholarship open to the international students at the University of Stuttgart in Germany for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) gives funds for the scholarship which can be offered by the University of Stuttgart (subject to yearly confirmation of the contract by the DAAD). The DAAD masters scholarship line is coordinated towards a profoundly dedicated international degree and doctoral students who will earn their degree from the University of Stuttgart. The aim is to help students who voluntarily commit themselves to improve the situation of international students at the University of Stuttgart.
The University of Stuttgart offers scholarships funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) masters students. Priority is given to qualified, profoundly dedicated international degree and doctoral students with demonstrated potential for finishing their studies at the University of Stuttgart. The scholarship can be granted for as long as half a year.
There are two kinds of DAAD STIBET I scholarships:
- Scholarships for highly dedicated students
- Graduation scholarships
Worth of DAAD Masters Scholarship
- Fully financed scholarship are available
- DAAD Masters students get around 750 euros in monthly allowance in addition to coverage for travel to and from the home country, research allowance, rent subsidy if the rent surpasses a specific percentage of total stipend and medical insurance.
Candidates must be International students who;
- will get their degree from the University of Stuttgart (BSc, MSc or Ph.D.)
- have gotten good grades so far
- are not beneficiaries of any other full scholarships from a German or foreign association
- are in the final phase of their studies
Method of Application
To apply, please submit the following documents below:
- Appropriately completed and signed application form (only accessible in person from your contact individual at the International Office)
- CV including a (passport sized) photograph
- Current certificate of enlistment
- Current transcript of records of your studies at the University of Stuttgart
- Reference letter of a professor and one of an academic staff member of your study course confirming your suitability for the studies and the DAAD masters scholarship
- Written documentation about your voluntary exercises at the University of Stuttgart and other organizations, if any (including certifications) of your own
- Ideas regarding improving the situation of international students at the University of Stuttgart
- Complete and current evidence of income (for example printouts of all financial accounts of the most recent three months, payslips) Current employment contracts with current salary slips (if any) Current scholarship letters/contracts (if any)
Deadline: Applications close on June 30, 2020.