The U.S. Department of State invites applications for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for professionals in 2021.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program gives mid-career professionals from designated nations in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Europe and Eurasia with an opportunity to improve their professional abilities through participation, in particular, 10-month, non-degree programs grown specifically for little clusters of Humphrey Fellows at selected U.S. universities.
The Program provides a basis for setting up durable beneficial partnerships and connections between residents of the United States and their partners in different nations, cultivating a trade of information and common understanding throughout the world.
Worth of Award Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program provides:
- Payment of educational cost and expenses at the assigned host college;
- Pre-academic English language training, whenever required;
- A support (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Sickness and accident coverage;
- A book allowance;
- A one-time PC subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Program and local travel to required program events);
- A Professional Development allowance for professional exercises, for example, field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
To qualify for this program, the candidate should meet the following qualifications:
- An undergraduate (first college or Bachelor’s) degree
- At least five years of full-time, professional experience
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- A record of public service in the community
- English language capability
The most effective method to Apply
Interested candidates must submit their applications online (via the link provided below)
The deadline for candidates vary by nation.