Application for the Bond University Leadership Scholarship for international students in the UK, 2020 is now open. The funding programme is open to students who are currently in their year 12 and wish to begin an undergraduate degree in the UK. This scholarship seeks to support domestic and foreign students who possess excellent leadership experience and are involved in their community.
The university provides an excellent student experience to graduates that will make them leaders in their areas. It offers a wide range of internationally acknowledged undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs open to students from all around the world.
- Host University or Organization: Bond University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Worth of Scholarship: Cover up to 25% tuition fees
- Application mode: Online
- Country/candidate eligibility: The scholarship is open to all international students
- Location of Scholarship: UK
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection
Interested applicants who wish to be eligible for the Leadership funding for International Students at Bond University in the UK must meet the following criteria:
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs in Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport.
- Applicants must be domestic or international students currently completing Year 12 at a high school in Australia, or Australian students completing High School overseas.
- Must be predicted to achieve a minimum of ATAR 84 or IB Diploma 30.
- Applicants must have outstanding leadership, community, and extra-curricular achievements, both at school and within the community. Applicants will be asked to tender proof of all achievements as supporting documents.
How to Apply for the Bond University Leadership Scholarship in the UK, 2020
- To apply for the opportunity, applicants must have admission in an undergraduate degree program at Bond University. After filling out the Bond University online study application form, eligible students can apply for programmes via the application form.
- Applicants must submit the following documents as part of their application: a school reference, completion of the Bond University Leadership Scholarship Supporting Document, evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school and/or community, including 2 references. Please use the Summary of Achievements template to present this evidence and upload as one Word or PDF document; and essay responses to two questions. It should be written in a word document and uploaded as part of the application.
- Students must meet the standard entry requirements for their chosen program of study.
- If English is not your first language, you should tender proof of English language proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The program will cover up to 25% tuition for any single or approved combined undergraduate degree (excluding the Bond Medical Program).
Deadline for Application
All application processes must be completed before September 6 2020.