Brescia University is currently offering Baccalaureate Scholarships for the 2020/21 academic year to brilliant international students in Canada.
The scholarship will be awarded based on academic achievement. To be eligible, applicants must be international students and have been offered admission into any baccalaureate degree programme at the university.
Brescia University is an energetic institution for higher education established in 1919 as the Ursuline College by the Ursuline Sisters of Chatham. It is the only university providing standard education to women in Canada. It is a hospitable and secure institution catering to more than 1,298 students from different parts of the world.
Why at Brescia University? At the university, there are many buildings, pathways, green atmosphere, and parking spots. The campus of the university is in a beautiful location in Canada and has a welcoming environment. Aside from this, it features smart classrooms, high-tech laboratories, sport and study spaces, and administrative offices.
- Host University or Organization: Brescia University
- Department: N/A
- Scholarship course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship worth: $1500 to $3500
- Number of grants: Unlimited
- Application Mode: Online
- Eligible countries: Any country
- Scholarship location: Canada
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection
Interested students who wish to be eligible for the Brescia University International Baccalaureate Scholarships in Canada must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Eligible courses are undergraduate degree programs in various fields.
- Applicants must have applied for an approved course at the university.
How to Apply for the Brescia University International Baccalaureate Scholarships in Canada
Students who have been selected to study in an approved course at Brescia University will be eligible to apply for this application.
- Supporting Documents: During the admission process, candidates may be asked to tender the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants of the baccalaureate degree program must have a high school diploma with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the following:
- TOEFL Internet-based (iBT), Paper-based (PBT), and the TWE
- IELTS International
- Canadian Academic English Language
- Pearson Test Of English Academic
- Cambridge English Exams
Deadline for Application
The deadline for the completion of all application processes is October 31 2020.