Calvin University is currently granting the Mosaic Award for domestic and international students. This scholarship is accessible to incoming students who have intentions to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme for the 2020/21 academic year.
Calvin University is a private Christain university that was founded in 1876. The university offers a huge variety of academic programmes and is highly regarded for its quality of education and ranking in respective fields. Students enrolled in the university can enhance their knowledge both academically and practically.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Calvin University
Scholarship Location: USA
Type of Scholarship: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Worth of Scholarship: $4,000
Number of Awards: 5
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and international students
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection
Applicants who wish to be considered eligible for the Calvin University Mosaic Award for International Students, USA must meet the following criteria;
- Interested candidates can apply from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in various subject areas
- S. citizens attend IMPACT, a summer event focused on empowering students for success; International citizens attend International PASSPORT, an orientation program focused on cultural transitions
- Applicants must meet with a Student Success Specialist twice per semester.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, candidates should fulfil the following requirements; higher secondary mark sheet, official academic grades and the official transcript with all available grades.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English, must submit their TOEFL and IELTS test scores.
How to Apply for the Calvin University Mosaic Award for International Students, USA.
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must have obtained admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After registration, applicants can then complete the application form for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit records and any leaving certificate from the higher secondary institution with certified English translation and interpretation with explanation of grading scale.
All application procedures must be completed before 15 August 2020.