Interested and qualified international students are hereby invited to apply for the Dean’s International Scholarship at York University. Applications are open to students who showcase outstanding academic accomplishments and wish to enrol in a degree program at York University in Canada for 2020/2021 academic year.
Schulich School of Business has created the Dean’s International Scholarship. Every year, selected incoming full-time international Schulich MBA/IMBA students will receive the Dean’s International Scholarship based on demonstrated academic prowess. The Scholarship can be renewed in the second year of the program if the recipient makes a minimum GPA of 7.00 (A-) on the first 30 credit hours in the program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): York University
Scholarships Location: York University, Canada
Type of Scholarship: Tuition award
Level of Scholarship: Undergraduate
Worth of Scholarship: £6,000
Subject Eligibility: MBA School of Business
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection
Interested applicants who wish to considered eligible for the Dean’s International Scholarship At York University must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be an international student.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses in the Faculty of Business Administration.
- Candidates must have obtained a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have an offer for a full-time Undergraduate degree at York University.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are mandated to tender proof of meeting the York University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements
How to Apply for the Dean’s International Scholarship At York University
Applicants who have been given an offer of admission at the University do not require a separate application. Once your application is accepted for an applicable course, you will automatically be considered for this application.
The deadline for completing all application procedures is November 15 2020
For further enquires, visit the official site.