Engineering Scholarships at the University of Canterbury: The University of Canterbury, New Zealand is delighted to announce the commencement of scholarship applications for international students who wish to enrol in engineering-related courses at the university. The scholarship focuses on acknowledging top international scholars and helping them obtain an undergraduate Engineering degree.
The University of Canterbury College of Engineering is one of the best colleges of engineering in the world as it is known for its high-class academic and research facilities. Students will gain access to revolutionary teaching and learning facilities promoted by renowned scholars who have made a great difference in the engineering field.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Canterbury College of Engineering
Scholarship Location: New Zealand
Level of Scholarship: Undergraduate
Worth of Scholarship: $15,000
Subject Eligibility: All Engineering courses available at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection
Interested candidates who wish to be considered for the Engineering Scholarships for International Students at the University of Canterbury, must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for the scholarship must be international students and not be a permanent resident of Australia or holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
- Aspirants must have excellent grades in their high school certificates from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must have applied to the university for admission to a programme for a Bachelor of Engineering with honours (BE Hons) degree.
- Interested candidates must show a high level of academic and leadership potentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the University.
How to Apply for the Engineering Scholarships at the University of Canterbury
Applicants are to fill out an online application form before the scholarship deadline. The applicants are to verify that they completed the application process as an incomplete application will not be processed.
All application procedures must be completed before 15th August 2020; 31st October 2020
DISCLAIMER: astrolake.com is only a scholarship, immigration and education website. We do not own the scholarships and immigration/education news published on our platform unless stated otherwise, neither can we influence the institution’s decision to offer a scholarship to any applicant. What we do is make verified scholarships available for interested applicants to apply for their preferred scholarship via our platform.