Fully funded Anaheim University Online MBA Scholarships: Anaheim University Full Online MBA Scholarships are open for International Students. This scholarship allows MBA Online MBA level program (s) in the field of Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, and Sustainable Management taught at Anaheim University.
This is a fully-funded scholarship which covers full tuition fee and expenses of an online degree program. Anaheim University Full Online MBA Scholarships USA 2020 is available to undertake MBA level programs at Anaheim University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Anaheim University, USA
Location of Scholarship: Anaheim University, USA
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Scholarship level: Masters
Worth of Scholarship: Full educational cost and other fees of an online degree program
Subject Eligibility: Field of Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, and Sustainable Management taught
Country/Applicants Eligibility: International students
Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the fully funded Anaheim University Online MBA Scholarships USA 2020
- Candidates must be an international student.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Candidates must hold an offer for a full-time Online MBA level at Anaheim University
- The award is available for courses under Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, and Sustainable Management.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to provide evidence of meeting the Anaheim University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Method of Application
Document Requirement: The following documents are required for admission:
Application form, One recent passport-size color photograph, Official English language proficiency test score report if you are a non-native English speaker (mail original), Official transcripts. (mail original), Official transcripts documenting at least one course in each of the following: accounting, finance, and economics. (mail original), Documenting a minimum of 5 years of work or teaching experience in a relevant area of business, Resume, Brief Statement, Resume documenting a minimum of 4 years experience in some aspect of TESOL (teaching, teacher education or publishing).
Other documents required are an outline (1,000 words) of the possible research that the applicant envisions undertaking for the dissertation that demonstrates his/her research experience and abilities, Three reference letters (on letterhead with contact information) attesting to personal and professional qualifications. One reference must be from each of the following:
– A recent employer.
– A TESOL professional who can attest to the applicant’s potential as a doctoral student.
– A member of the academic faculty where the applicant completed his/her MA.
Application Deadline: Currently Open