Duly qualified and excellent international students who exhibit outstanding scholarly accomplishments can now apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship program for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is a distinctive avenue to study for a two-year Master’s degree in low or middle-class nations of the commonwealth. This is focused on students who are devoted to producing a change in their communities; the grants are a mindblowing opportunity to explore a different nation and culture, diversify, and create connections that will be life-lasting.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Association of Commonwealth Universities, UK
Location of scholarship: Association of Commonwealth Universities, UK
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Scholarship level: Masters degree
Worth of Scholarship: Tuition fee, living allowance, research grant
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Standards
Applicants are required to have the following criteria to be eligible for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Applicants must be an international student.
Eligible Courses: Arts and Humanities, Medicine, health and life science, Physical sciences, engineering and mathematics, Social sciences
- Awards are for Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses.
- Awards are available to natives of all Commonwealth countries, other than the host country.
- Applicants will build deeper and stronger links across the Commonwealth network, acting as ambassadors between home and host countries
- The disciplines available differ depending on the Host University and/or Country.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are expected to meet the English language requirements of the University.
How to Apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
Eligible candidates are expected to indicate which institution they want to apply for, from the list of institutions on the website. You are to click on the university application link, create a profile, and complete the online form – always take note of your login details.
Document Requirement: Be certain you have these documents handy to upload as required
A high school certificate, Scanned passport or national ID card, Proof of English language ability in the case that English is not your first language, Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate), Two academic references, University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one.
The deadline for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships application is on July 09, 2020.
For more enquires, visit the official website.