The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales Foundation is delighted to announce the ICAEW Foundation Bursary for domestic and international students at the Queen Mary University of London. Interested eligible and deserving candidates who want to enrol in a BSc Accounting and Management at the University can now apply for the scholarship.
The Queen Mary University of London offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across the full disciplinary span. It is truly a worldwide university and ranked 46th in a ranking of European universities by the Times Higher Education. The University provides lifetime support from the careers centre and provides adequate work experience and makes the best of their applications.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and Queen Mary University of London
Scholarships Location: UK
Type of Scholarship: Tuition award
Level of Scholarship: Undergraduate
Worth of Scholarship: £4, 000
Subject Eligibility: Accounting and Management
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and international students
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection
Interested applicants who want to be considered eligible for the ICAEW Foundation Bursary for International Students at the Queen Mary University of London in the UK must meet the following criteria.
- Eligible Countries: Nationwide
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: BSc in Accounting and Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Previous education
- Previous/current work experience
- Any previous/current scholarships or bursaries
- Personal financial circumstances: all income, financial support, debts etc
- Family circumstances and finances
- Any exceptional personal circumstances
- Academic interests and motivation
- Career objectives
How to Apply for the ICAEW Foundation Bursary for International Students at Queen Mary University of London in UK
- To access this scholarship, you must have an offer of admission into the undergraduate degree coursework at the Queen Mary University of London. After being enrolled, you can download and fill out the application form. Submit the completed form through email to scholarships-at-qmul.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be mandated to tender the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, research proposal and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: To be offered enrollment in the undergraduate degree program, students are mandated to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to meet the English Language requirements of the University.
The successful candidate will be eligible to receive £4000 to cover living costs every year, for all three years of the programme at the Queen Mary University of London in the UK.
All application processes must be completed before 5pm, August 18 2020.