The International Excellence Scholarship at Budapest Metropolitan University, Hungary is currently open for the 2020/21 academic year. This programme is intended to support highly skilled students worldwide to enrol in a study programme at Budapest Metropolitan University.
The institution has a broad array of degree programmes in various disciplines including communication, business, tourism, and arts. Its professors and lecturers are well-qualified and masters in their fields. Aside from classroom knowledge, scholars are given the opportunity to acquire current facts and practical experience.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Budapest Metropolitan University
Scholarship Location: Hungary
Worth of Scholarship:500 EUR discount per semester
Subject Eligibility: All programs offered at the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Worldwide
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection
Applicants who wish to be considered eligible for the International Excellence Scholarship at Budapest Metropolitan University, Hungary must meet the following criteria;
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and masters degree programme in different disciplines.
- Applicants must have enrolled in an applicable programme at the university by the approved deadline.
How to Apply for the International Excellence Scholarship at Budapest Metropolitan University, Hungary.
- How to Apply: Applicants do not need to make a separate application for this scholarship as they will be automatically chosen once they are selected for the approved course.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to submit: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For the bachelor degree programme, applicants must hold international high-school diplomas while for the master’s course, they must hold a first-class bachelor honours degree.
- Language Requirement: For the majority of the courses, the university requires IELTS and TOEFL level English qualification.
All application procedures must be completed before November 30 2020.
DISCLAIMER: astrolake.com is only a scholarship, immigration and education website. We do not own the scholarships and immigration/education news published on our platform unless stated otherwise, neither can we influence the institution’s decision to offer a scholarship to any applicant. What we do is make verified scholarships available for interested applicants to apply for their preferred scholarship via our platform.