The Cranfield Water Science Institute in association with the International Water Association (IWA) is offering 15 full-fee International MSc Scholarships at Cranfield University across their MSc programs in Water & Wastewater Engineering, Water & Sanitation for Development, and Advanced Water Management.
The scholarship awards will be granted on a competitive basis and you can put in only after you have been granted a place on one of the three eligible programs. Successful candidates will possess a strong academic or work experience track and will be good conversationalists.
Brief description of The International MSc Scholarships at Cranfield University
1. Eligible Countries: International
2. Location of Scholarship: Cranfield University, UK
3. Award Type: Masters
4. Eligible Fields of Study:
- Advanced Water Management MSc
- Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
- Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
5. Number of Awards: 15
6. Worth of Scholarship: Complete tuition fees for those enrolled in a full-time master’s program in water.
7. Program Length: 1 Year
Interested applicants must be applying to study full-time on an eligible master’s course and hold a relevant first class or 2:1 honors degree, or demonstrate significant practical experience and achievements in water or an aligned sector.
Method of Application For The International MSc Scholarships at Cranfield University
- Please complete the online application form.
- Once you are in possession of your six-digit Cranfield application number, make use of the link provided below to tender your scholarship award application.
- APPLY NOW
- You are required to fill out the online application form and submit a short written submission (500 words) on one of the Sustainable Development Goals. Please describe in your entry how you think this SDG is best implemented and what new devices, techs, or ground-breaking interventions are available to execute it.
The deadline for the International MSc Scholarships at Cranfield University Varies by scholarship