The International Scholarship at the University of Greenwich Vietnam, 2020 is now open to receive applications from talented and qualified students for the 2020/21 academic session. This is an excellent avenue for students to access a world-class undergraduate education at an affordable cost at a renowned university.
At the university, students are prepared for the competitive employment market. Overall, studying at this university can open for you the door of many opportunities. There are twenty grants available worth US$90,000 for students enrolling in the September 2020 Intake.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Greenwich Vietnam
Scholarship Location: Vietnam
Number of Scholarships: 20
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Worth of Scholarship: Up to US$90,000
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection
Applicants who wish to be considered eligible for the International Scholarship at University of Greenwich Vietnam, 2020 must meet the following requirements;
- Applicants must be international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: the award is open for the following subjects:
- Sc (Honours) Computing 3 Years Full Time
- A (Honours) Business Management 3 Years Full Time
- Must have applied for an approved course at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have obtained a high school diploma to take part in an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
How to Apply for the International Scholarship at University of Greenwich Vietnam, 2020
- How to Apply: Applicants who have been offered an admission to enrol in an eligible program at the university can apply for the scholarship through this online application form:
- Supporting Documents: Admission Team requires the following credentials:
- High school certificate and transcripts;
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (for non-native English speaking countries); if students do not have IELTS certificate, they will take the placement test for English class arrangements provided by Greenwich Vietnam;
- International passport & passport photo;
- Health check certificate;
- Statement of purpose (if there are gaps in the study)
- Evidence of work experience (if applicable).
The university will provide about twenty scholarships with each amounting to US$4,500 for September 2020 Intake. This amount will be paid half in the second year and a half in the third year. Besides, students might be provided with a US$500 early bird discount if they complete their first payment before the deadline.
All application processes must be completed before 31 July 2020.