Kadir Has University is delighted to announce that it is providing financial aid to suitably qualified international students through an amazing International Scholarship scheme for the 2020/2021 academic year. The Kadir Has University International Scholarship in Turkey will help students gain education on undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD levels at the university. The scholarship will be awarded based on merit.
The institution grants a plethora of opportunities for its students in partnership with distinguished universities. Its campuses offer a variety of facilities like cafeteria, laboratory, hostel, library, study, and sports spaces.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kadir Has University
Scholarship Location: Turkey
Type of Scholarship: Tuition award
Worth of Scholarship: 25% to 100% waiver for undergraduates, 25%, 50% and 100% tuition waiver for Masters and PhD.
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Criteria for Application
Interested applicants who wish to be considered eligible for the Kadir Has University International Scholarship in Turkey must meet the following criteria;
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted nationwide.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD in various disciplines.
How to Apply for the Kadir Has University International Scholarship in Turkey
- How to Apply: There is no need for a separate application for this application as all the candidates will automatically be considered when offered admission by the university.
- Supporting Documents: All students are required to submit the following documents as part of their application process: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: The following English qualification is accepted by the university:
- TOEFL-IBT min. 78, 2 years valid
- CAE min. C, 3 years valid
- CPE min. C, 3 years valid
- PTE Academic min. 60, 2 years valid
The application is open.