The Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship at the Australian National University (ANU) is now open for applications. Australia provides a Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship to qualified and outstanding foreign students who showcase brilliance in their academic performance who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is to help students amitted in the Honours Year of an undergraduate degree offered by the ANU College of Science, specialising in Chemistry. This scholarship is particularly for foreign students focusing on chemistry as a full-time course of study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University, Australia
Scholarships Location: Australian National University, Australia
Type of Scholarship: Tuition award
Level of Scholarship: Undergraduate
Worth of Scholarship: $ 5,000
Subject Eligibility: Chemistry Honours
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection
Candidates who wish to be eligible for the Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship At ANU must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be an international student.
- Applicants must be an undergraduate enrolled in the university.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate degree at Australian National University, Australia.
- Candidates must have obtained a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission to Honours in Science, specialising in Chemistry.
- Applicant must obtain a GPA of 6.00 or above out of 7.00 across 48 units of Chemistry or related courses
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are mandated to tender proof of meeting the Australian National University’s minimum English language proficiency.
How to Apply for the Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship At ANU 2020
There is no separate application as students are automatically considered once they meet the eligibility criteria or conditions stated under the eligibility section.
Document Requirement: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
Candidates are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
The deadline for completing all application processes is December 15 2020.