The University of Lincoln in the UK is excited to invite International Applicants for the MSc Scholarships which will be awarded to persons who are interested in obtaining a degree program at the university.
At the University of Lincoln, they believe passionately in the transformative power of higher education. Each year they welcome students from a diverse range of backgrounds from all over the world and the university offers a variety of scholarships and bursaries which can provide extra financial assistance with the costs of study to eligible students.
For courses starting in February 2021
Round 1: Friday 2nd October 2020
Round 2: Friday 13th November 2020
Eligible Countries: African countries
Location of Scholarship (Country): UK
Scholarship Type: Masters (taught and research)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: £5,000.
Eligibility for MSc Scholarships at University of Lincoln
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a citizen of (or permanently living in) a nation within Africa.
- Already in possession of a Conditional or Unconditional Offer of admission from the university for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research program starting in February or September 2020
- Have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Satisfy the English language conditions of their proposed program of study – this usually ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
Method of Application For The MSc Scholarships at University of Lincoln
Furthermore, to satisfy the above residency, academic, and English language conditions, applicants have to also fill out an International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and send this to email@example.com. It is crucial that we obtain your application by 4 pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates specified below.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here
For courses starting in September 2020
- First set: Saturday 25th April 2020
- Second set: Thursday 25th June 2020
- Third set: Wednesday 15th July 2020