Applications for the SUNY Korea Shared Prosperity Scholarship at Sony Brook University is now open. Interested and qualified candidates who wish to enrol in a degree program at the Sony Brook University in South Korea can now apply for the Shared Prosperity Scholarship.
This scholarship is mostly for foreign students and it covers full tuition fee, program fee, room and board fee. The criteria may be revisited and improved upon the committee’s decision due to the availability of finance and its competitiveness.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): SUNY Korea, South Korea
Scholarships Location: SUNY Korea, South Korea
Type of Scholarship: Tuition award
Level of Scholarship: Undergraduate
Worth of Scholarship: Full tuition fee, program fee, room and board fee
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection
Candidates who wish to be eligible for the SUNY Korea Shared Prosperity Scholarship At Sony Brook University must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be an international student
- The scholarship is open for Undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate degree at Sony Brook University.
- An outstanding high school record or an equivalent.
- High results in standardized tests.
- Evidence of leadership, special talents or interests, and other personal qualities through extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and other non-academic pursuits
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are mandated to tender proof of excelling at the Sony Brook University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How to apply for the SUNY Korea Shared Prosperity Scholarship At Sony Brook University
Upon confirming your offer from Sony Brook University, South Korea as your firm choice, you should complete and submit your SUNY Korea scholarship online application form. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
The deadline for completing all application processes is July 24 2020.
For further enquires, visit the official website.