Tampere University of Applied Sciences Scholarships: Tampere University of Applied Sciences is in the search of enterprising and inspirational students for its wonderful program.
Through this application, Tampere University wants to give the opportunity to those international applicants who are smart and having financial difficulties to achieve their academic goals.
Tampere University of Applied Sciences is a Finland-based large education institution that especially emphasis technology, medical health, business administration, and culture. It is famous for multidisciplinary education, creativity, and a strong international profile.
Why would you like to study at Tampere University of Applied Sciences? TAMK is a comprehensive and diverse community of 10,000 people. As a student at TAMK, you will get not only top-notch teaching but also educational and career-related programs to facilitate the participation of students in different life situations.
Brief Description of The Tampere University of Applied Sciences Scholarships
- Host University or Institution: Tampere University of Applied Sciences
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Worth of Award: 25% – 50% tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- Location of Scholarship: Finland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program science, engineering, business, and technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this application, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be an international student
- Candidates must have applied for a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
Method of Application
- Method of application: No separate application is required. All the candidates will automatically be considered for this application if they have successfully enrolled in an approved course.
- Required Documents: The following documents must be provided together with the application:
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae / resume
- Copy of your passport’s ID page or EU/EEA/Switzerland identity card, and possible residence permit to Finland (only if you already have a residence permit)
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a high school diploma to be enlisted for a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must submit evidence of their good command of the English language. The university recognizes following English language qualifications such as TOEFL iBT, IELTS (academic), PTE (Academic), C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency, and National Certificate of Language Proficiency (English).
Worth of The Tampere University of Applied Sciences Scholarships
- Early Bird support will provide students with a 50% reduction in tuition fees for an approved course.
- Academic Award will support the study of students by providing a 25% to 50% tuition fee waiver.
The deadline for the Tampere University of Applied Sciences Scholarships is on September 30, 2020