The UIC Barcelona International Excellence Scholarship in Spain for the 2020/21 academic year is now open to academically talented and outstanding students nationwide to apply.
This scheme supports students by offering a 20% waiver on the tuition fees of all the approved degree programmes. At the university, students are supported to transform their ideas into reality. The university gives students personal attention, great facilities and top quality but affordable education. It is famous for its innovative teaching and research methods
Scholarship Sponsor(s):UIC Barcelona
Scholarship Location: Spain
Level of Scholarship: Any
Worth of Scholarship: 20% waiver
Subject Eligibility: Any applicable degree program in various fields as listed below.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nationwide
Related: ICAEW Foundation Bursary for International Students at Queen Mary University of London in UK
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection
Candidates who wish to be considered for the UIC Barcelona International Excellence Scholarship in Spain must meet the following criteria;
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any applicable degree program in various fields:
- Business Administration and Management
- Applicants must have an average grade of 8 or higher in their second to last year of secondary education (IB, GCSE, IGCSE and foreign education systems), depending on conversion to the Spanish system.
- Applicants must have passed the UIC Barcelona entrance exam according to the degree that will benefit from the program.
- Candidates must have been accepted into UIC Barcelona and have paid to reserve a place.
How to Apply for the UIC Barcelona International Excellence Scholarship in Spain
- Applicants who have been admitted into an eligible course will be qualified to apply for this application.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants are required to submit the following documents along with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements for admission vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
All application procedures must be completed before November 15 2020.
DISCLAIMER: astrolake.com is only a scholarship, immigration and education website. We do not own the scholarships and immigration/education news published on our platform unless stated otherwise, neither can we influence the institution’s decision to offer a scholarship to any applicant. What we do is make verified scholarships available for interested applicants to apply for their preferred scholarship via our platform.