The University of Miami is currently providing Stamps Scholarship to qualified students with financial constraints to obtain higher education in the USA. It is a very prestigious programme open to academically fulfilled international students.
The University of Miami is an amazing place where students can acquire high-class education and life-changing realities. The programme includes amazing perks such as full tuition fees, on-campus housing, a meal plan, University health insurance, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to a $12,000 endowment fund.
Brief Description of University of Miami Fully-Funded Stamps Funding
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Miami
Scholarship Location: United States
Level of Scholarship: Undergraduate
Worth of Scholarship: Fully funded
Subject Eligibility: Undergraduate degree program in any field.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Worldwide
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection
Applicants who wish to be considered eligible for the University of Miami Fully-Funded Stamps funding for International Students in the USA must meet the following requirements;
- Eligible Countries: All countries worldwide.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- Applicants must have an offer to study in any undergraduate program at the university.
How to Apply for the University of Miami Fully-Funded Stamps funding for International Students in the USA
- There is no need for a separate application for this program. Candidates who have applied for early admission in an approved course will automatically be considered for the funding.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are mandated to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have obtained a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
Selected candidates stand to gain the following;
- The full cost of attendance for four years of undergraduate study at UM, on-campus housing, a meal plan, University health insurance, textbooks, a laptop allowance, and access to a $12,000 enrichment fund.
- Aside from this, students will also gain other incentives such as the chance to be a part of the Stamps Scholars on-campus and national communities as well as finance to sustain academic and scientific research projects, cultural and leadership programs, study abroad, conventions and other regional conferences, and invitations to online events and networking opportunities.
All application processes must be completed before November 1 2020.
DISCLAIMER: astrolake.com is only a scholarship, immigration and education website. We do not own the scholarships and immigration/education news published on our platform unless stated otherwise, neither can we influence the institution’s decision to offer a scholarship to any applicant. What we do is make verified scholarships available for interested applicants to apply for their preferred scholarship via our platform.