Victoria University is pleased to announce the COVID-19 International Scholarship to help exceptional students from around the world for the 2020/21 academic year. The aim of this scholarly grant is to entice outstanding students who wish to commence their undergraduate and master’s degree (coursework) studies in Australia.
Victoria University is a dual-sector tertiary institution rendering courses in both higher education and Technical and Further Education. VU equips its students with lots of avenues to increase their knowledge and experience. It is renowned for its high-quality facilities, exceptionally skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Victoria University
Scholarship Location: Australia
Worth of Scholarship: Up to A$6,000
Subject Eligibility: Any degree program at the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Eligibility and Criteria for Selection
Applicants who wish to be considered eligible for the VU COVID-19 International Scholarship in Australia must meet the following criteria;
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) studies in any subject stream.
- All students beginning an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) course with VU Melbourne in Semester 2, 2020 or Trimester 3, 2020 are eligible.
- This includes international students already in Australia, international students currently in other countries, international students at VU-partnered universities and students on a pathway from one VU course to another VU course.
- Higher education diploma or VET students are not eligible for this application.
How to Apply for the VU COVID-19 International Scholarship in Australia
No application is required. Students are automatically assessed after submitting their application for an eligible qualification into the bachelor’s degree program or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you can submit the online application form which will be available after your registration. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach the mandatory supporting documents including references, personal statement highlighting your involvement in extra-curricular activities, interest in internationalization, motivations and future goals no more than 500 words.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants need to have a good knowledge of written and spoken English.
The scholarship application is open.
DISCLAIMER: astrolake.com is only a scholarship, immigration and education website. We do not own the scholarships and immigration/education news published on our platform unless stated otherwise, neither can we influence the institution’s decision to offer a scholarship to any applicant. What we do is make verified scholarships available for interested applicants to apply for their preferred scholarship via our platform.