Candidates wishing to study in Belgium with a fully-funded scholarship are charged to set up the entirety of their documentations and continue to present their applications as the following call is currently open. The scholarship plans to support foreign nationals of developing nations to obtain scholarships in Belgium.
ARES scholarship for masters and training courses offers applicants the chance to seek after a one-year specialized master’s degree program or a 4-to half-year advanced training course within an advanced education foundation of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium. The scholarship is sponsored by the Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ARES
Location of Scholarship: Belgium
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Worth of Scholarship: See Scholarship Benefits
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for students from developing countries.
Scholarship to Study in Belgium 2021-2022 | Full Information
Qualification and Selection Criteria
To be considered for the Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2021-2022, candidates are to meet the accompanying criteria:
- Candidates should be residents of developing nations. Should live and working in their nation of origin while applying.
- Applicants should be younger than 40 for degree programs, and under 45 for training courses, at the time the training is meant to start.
- Candidates must possess a diploma comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian college studies.
- Applicants for the training course should have an important professional experience with a developing nation of at least two years after alumni studies, or three years after their studies if the candidates have procured a post-graduate degree from a college in an industrialized nation.
- Candidates ought not to acquire earlier admission to one of the Francophone colleges in Belgium to be considered for ARES awards.
Worth of Scholarship
- International travel costs
- Cost of living
- Indirect mission expenses
- Appearance allowance, educational cost, and return expenses
- Registration expenses
- Insurance expenses
- Travel costs that are part of inter-university college training
Method of Application
Applying for the Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2021-2022 (an ARES award or grant) is absolutely free. ARES doesn’t charge expenses at any phase of the application or selection cycle. Candidates may wish to contact email@example.com for any inquiries.
Applications for the 2021-2022 grant will start by 1 October 2020. Candidates are urged to read the guidelines carefully on the official website page for full qualification Information, required documentation, and how to submit application.
Application Deadline: 15 January and 5 February 2021