Durham University Business School is presently welcoming applications for Masters Scholarships from foreign candidates in the United Kingdom for the 2021/2022 school year.
At Durham University Business School, scholars and alumni are linked with global organizations, and such businesses are associated with insightful and innovative thinking. Its vision is to lead business thought and practice to improve global wealth and well-being.
As its mission, Durham University Business School seeks to develop and enthuse leaders and entrepreneurs who create, share and use knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world
Description of The Master’s Scholarships at Durham University
Scholarship Host: Durham University Business School
Scholarship Location: United Kingdom
Worth of Scholarship: This scholarship is up to £6,000 off tuition fees.
Country Eligibility: All Nationality
Application Deadline: Applications are still open
Requirements For The Master’s Scholarships at Durham University Business School
To be eligible for the Master’s Scholarships at Durham University Business School, applicants should do the following
- have studied an undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based).
- possess an impressive academic record.
- display the prospect to add and enrich all aspects of the Master’s program and the diverse academic and ethnic profiles of the Masters’s class.
- can prove participation in volunteering and/or community support undertakings.
- can show how you have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or building a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people. Examples can include projects, group work, events, etc.
- can tell how, as a global citizen, you will create, share and use your knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- possess the prospect to become an exceptional future alumni ambassador and add positively back to the school, companies, and communities.
Method of Application For The Master’s Scholarships at Durham University Business School
Applications should be made via the official website.
To be considered for one of the Master’s Scholarships at Durham University Business School (tuition fee discounts) for September 2021 entry, applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate program application process in full and be in receipt of a conditional offer by deadlines specified.
- Be available to commence their program in the 2021/22 academic session.
- Be ready to take part and cooperate in marketing and communications undertakings for the School. This may include testimonials and public relations opportunities, as well as being involved in and attending Open Events, Webinars, or being a class representative.
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for this tuition fee discount. Where fees are remunerated by an employer, government body, or private provider, candidates will not be given consideration for a scholarship award. Failure to divulge external funding will annul any scholarship award offers.
Also, note that
- Scholarship (tuition fee discount) covers the standard completion timescales of our programs.
- Scholarships (tuition fee discounts) are not transferable and not deferrable. They are valid only for use by scholarship award beneficiaries in the academic session for which the scholarship award has been granted. Candidates who decide to defer entry will be given consideration for scholarship awards available in the year of entry. Acceptance of a scholarship before deferral does not guarantee a scholarship offer during the subsequent year of entry.
- No separate application is required. Once an offer of a place is made to an applicant, they will automatically be considered for a scholarship without the need for a separate application process to be completed.
- Only successful applicants will be informed of scholarship award (tuition fee reduction) decisions.
- The scholarship award (tuition fee reduction) decisions are at the discretion of the School and all verdicts are final.
- There is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the program is not taken up.